Jacquelyn A. Boudreau
Jacquelyn was raised in Naples, Florida. She earned her Bachelor’s degree from Florida Gulf Coast University in 2004 and while raising her family attended Ave Maria School of Law and earned her JD in 2015. Prior to law school, Jacy was an active volunteer at her children’s schools as she was a member of the Parent Teacher Organization and School Advisory Committee, as well as chairing the School Board Advisory committee. During law school, she was fortunate to obtain internships with the Honorable Douglas Frazier, Magistrate Judge for the Middle District of Florida, the magistrate’s office for the 20th Judicial Circuit, and the staff attorney’s office for the 20th Judicial Circuit.
She was also a member of the Moot Court Board, an Associate Editor of the Ave Maria Law Review, and Treasurer of the Women’s Law Association.
Primary practice areas include:
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal and Juvenile
- Small Claims
- Florida Bar (2016)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida (2017)
Member of the following:
- Member American Bar Association (2016)
- Member of the Collier County Bar Association (2016)
- Member of the Collier County Women’s Bar Association (2017)
- Member of the Collier County Young Lawyers Division (2016)
- Member of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers (2017)
To learn more about Jacy and our other attorneys in Naples and how we can help you, please contact us today at 239-774-2229.